Chapter finished, book closed

RotaryWingBob

En-Route
Gone West
Display Name

Display name:
iHover
Having totally succumbed to the dark side (as some of you would have it :D ), I sold the remaining share in my Cherokee today. I probably will not fly fixed-wing again unless it looks like I might have a medical issue that might make we want to go LSA (hmmm... so how come no LSA cert for small helicopters? :( ).

Anyway, I'll be sticking around here 'cause I like it here, plus you need (and deserve) Laurie and me to remind all of you that

Rotors Rule
:yes:

:heli:

Bob if you left we would hunt you down and drag you back. Anyway This is PILOTS of America and as far as I recall a helo driver is still a PILOT.

Bob if you left we would hunt you down and drag you back. Anyway This is PILOTS of America and as far as I recall a helo driver is still a PILOT.
He's disoriented in the way a pilot should go but nevertheless, still a pilot.

Stick around Bob! We forgive you for your trespasses. :)

I believe that part about getting hunted down, Adam! Especially since you know where I live ;)

Besides, helicopter pilots are the creme de la creme of pilots, and we're modest about it to boot :D

Back