CFL vs Incandescent

These are the same claimants of the moral high ground (which I'm sick of dealing with) who proposed banning smoking INSIDE YOUR OWN CAR.

In Ohio, it's now technically illegal, if you are a truck driver, to smoke in your own truck. :frown2:

Toilets being smuggled due to the low flow requirement here? Does the gov't realize it takes three flushes with these new toilets as opposed to one? So your using 2.5 times the water normally needed?
I can see the 3rd largest body of fresh water from my house, 12,100 cubic km. I doubt that I could empty it no matter how much I flush. Water restriction standards would make more sense in Perfection Nevada. I do not see why this issue could not be dealt with on a local level.

Toilets being smuggled due to the low flow requirement here? Does the gov't realize it takes three flushes with these new toilets as opposed to one? So your using 2.5 times the water normally needed?

I learned about the toilet smuggling from a fraternity brother. He was in the process of remodeling his bathroom and wanted a high-flow Canadian toilet. I never heard of such a thing.

Anyhow we drove over to Canada and picked up a toilet. On the return trip we stopped at customs so he could take care of tax. While waiting outside I noticed one of our company vans parked in the lot. I strolled over and peeked inside.

It was full of toilets. :yesnod:

Back