CFII

DaytonaLynn

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
One who misses Daytona!
Until August 1, our planes flew out of KIWS. My current IRT CFI is at Ellington, KEFD.
I should preface that I only have about 5 hours, mainly in the Red Bird at EFD
She wanted me to fly to EFD and fly with her. Well I was hesitant, but was going to do it even though it added apx 40 min just in flight time.
Then Aug 1 the owner moved our plane to KTME. Now it really is prohibitive for me to fly to EFD.

I am looking for any recommendations for CFII.

Pat brown is one of the best in our area, but he is so busy I don't with my busy schedule we can fly enough to keep the skills between lessons.

Thank you.

If you want to take 10 days and just get 'er done, I'd be happy to hop on down there and help make it happen.

Hey Ron:
Pm me what that would involve and cost. I may be interested. I would wait for cooler days for you.
Hour many hours a day would we fly?

Thanks

Hey Ron:
Pm me what that would involve and cost. I may be interested. I would wait for cooler days for you.
Hour many hours a day would we fly?

Thanks
I will shoot that to you later this afternoon, but it's an all day/every day deal. You don't fly all day every day, as there is ground and sim training involved, too, but we typically put about 25-30 hours on the airplane depending on how much instrument time you have going in. On a typical day, we do ground and sim training all morning, then go out and fly about 2.5-3 hours in the afternoon.

Lynn, Ron and I have emailed a bit about him coming to Texas to whip me into shape...

Donn H. at PIC does a real good job explaining how things work. So I encourage a phone call to Donn.

One idea I had to do this was to get out of town to reduce distractions. So I contacted Jay about staying at Amelia's. Jay offers a block rate. So if you want to get out to somewhere nice, have some different territory to operate over, and another pilot to hang out with, contact Jay about you two staying and operating out of there.

Mike
Thanks for the insight. jay's would be a cool deal and fun learning environment.

Back