CFI recommendation Houston area

Old97

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Old97
Long time lurker here. I have enjoyed reading POA over the past several months.

I am looking for a CFI in the south Houston area. I have access to a plane based at Pearland (KLVJ). Goal is private and probably instrument eventually. Anybody have a good experience with someone in the area?

thanks

I know a good instructor that lives down 290 -- don't know that he would want to travel to pearland... PM me if you are interested in flying out of KIWS or KEYQ and I'll get you his info.

I know someone who lives in Friendswood and instructs via the Bay Area Aero Club at Pearland. I'll send you a PM with his info.

Long time lurker here. I have enjoyed reading POA over the past several months.

I am looking for a CFI in the south Houston area. I have access to a plane based at Pearland (KLVJ). Goal is private and probably instrument eventually. Anybody have a good experience with someone in the area?

thanks

PM me, I have one of the best, was an AOPA finalist. He flies out of Houston SW

I can also provide other names too

Shameless plug for Pat Brown out of Houston Southwest (AXH). His company is Houston Light Sport but he does a lot of PPL and IR as well as multi and commercial... I used him for my PPL a few years back and still fly with him occasionally to keep in good practice. He's teaching the AOPA Rusty Pilots seminar at AXH and IWS this month. If you have a free evening; swing by (its free) and see what you think. I believe that the AXH date is January 18th and the IWS is January 27th(?). Best luck in your pursuit!

Back