*** CFI Needed *** TTN or 39N

IamLostRU

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
IamLostRU
I am totally frustrated with local school, inconsistency of instructor, no actual plan and certainly no concern for my goals.

FLIGHT INSTRUCTOR WANTED
Student for Private Pilot Certification

Student is mature, (once somewhat proficient), with reasonable (50+) hours already

Strongly prefer TTN or 39N

Equipment to be arranged as needed

Instructor committed to consistency of program & attaining the students goal - which will likely include advancing certifications.

Must be able to accommodate someone with standard work commitments.
(Available Week > 5:00 & flex Weekends)

Fee negotiable/market

A great opportunity to keep your certification current too.

Please Contact Jeff
609 403 8283
609 986 0291 days

Last edited:
That's Trenton, NJ for the rest of you.

Well, it is sort of called the Trenton-Mercer County Airport.
And it is actually in Ewing - which doesn't sound as bad as Trenton.
And it now even has real true commercial flights. It's fully controlled (about 23 miles north of Philly international)

The 39N is Princeton Airport, which actually does sound good (a nice local), rather than not so bad.

Jeff

Well, it is sort of called the Trenton-Mercer County Airport.
And it is actually in Ewing - which doesn't sound as bad as Trenton.
And it now even has real true commercial flights. It's fully controlled (about 23 miles north of Philly international)

The 39N is Princeton Airport, which actually does sound good (a nice local), rather than not so bad.

Jeff

Isn't the flight school still in operation at Princeton? It was a 141 school when I went through my PPL there. If you are into a structured program... It was for me.

Mmmm most all the good independents I know are across the river in PA. There is a sometime frequenter of this board, Matt Axelrod, who is a CFI and flays out of central jersey, not sure how far that is from you. Matt has a full time job out of aviation. But he is a great guy and if he is still instructing, I'd use him in a heartbeat.

Back