dmspilot

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
DISPLAY NAME
CFI job opening - Virginia

Reposting to help out a local flight school near Richmond/Williamsburg, VA:

~ ATTENTION - WANTED ~
Are you a well qualified Flight Instructor? Would you like a full time position with a base salary, health insurance, paid vacation and paid holidays? If so...

New Kent Aviation is looking for a well qualified, full time flight instructor willing to work 5 days (40 hours) per week. In return, you will receive a fixed base salary PLUS an additional hourly rate for all flight and ground instruction given. All full time positions at NKA include 4 paid holidays, paid bereavement leave, paid vacation and company subsidized health insurance.

If this sounds like something you're interested in, please email your resume to: IFly@NewKentAviation.com for consideration.

Salary commensurate with experience.

Last edited:
Fixed salary is rare. I only have per hour rates when I work. Even though the per hour Raye is good, I don't make a ton of money in the summer. I make next to nothing right now unfortunately.

I worry when paid bereavement leave is listed in an advert, and before paid vacation.

It's a perk that doesn't cost much, but looks good on paper. Limit it immediate family and give someone 2 days off for something with very low chance of happening.

Back