Cessna To Offer Free Planes IF You Loose Your Job!

Geico266

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Geico
Taking a clue from the auto industry Cessna just came out to announce if you buy a any new plane they will make your payments for a year if you loose your job. This should helps sales huh?

Taking a clue from the auto industry Cessna just came out to announce if you buy a any new plane they will make your payments for a year if you loose your job. This should helps sales huh?

Yeah, but its still a Cessna. :devil:

Funny you should say that. I'm self employed. I'm gonna buy a new truck for the business and fire myself for exactly 1 year. :wink2:

Bwahahaha!

Now you just need to find a company that will give you free AvGas for a year if you get fired... :lol:

Hmmm...what day is it today?

Trapper John

Is this available for their Columbia planes or just the old, boring ones?

:devil:

Grumman is matching that offer, but only on their aircraft that are equipped with tail hooks... :)

Yeah, but its still a Cessna. :devil:

good thing they make jets!

Hmmm...what day is it today?

Trapper John

bah... im glad i was late to this party... i would have been FOOLED!!! i ALWAYS forget on april fools! last year the radio had me believing the dallas city council was passing a law to outlaw people smoking in their own cars...
no they cant smoke in my car, but still... anyway.... they got me good... although i've seen the dallas city council pass dumber crap than that...:crazy:

Back