Cessna 150 cost

$32,500 WHOLY SMOKES! Is that the price for just one, or is there a second 150 that comes with it?

Go buy a project 150, have it up grade to suit you, then buy a 0-320, engine mount, front strut, and the STC then have it all certified and returned to service, see if you can build one for twice that.

Go buy a project 150, have it up grade to suit you, then buy a 0-320, engine mount, front strut, and the STC then have it all certified and returned to service, see if you can build one for twice that.

Lol, that's like saying you think sticking a fork in the power outlet is bad, try licking a transformer. It's still a dumb idea ether way.

Lol, that's like saying you think sticking a fork in the power outlet is bad, try licking a transformer. It's still a dumb idea ether way.

I have a feeling that no aircraft of any condition will suit your fancy. no matter the price. You will always find a reason not to buy.

But the 150/150s are selling in the mid $30,000 range, and it isn't often you see one for sale.

I have a feeling that no aircraft of any condition will suit your fancy. no matter the price. You will always find a reason not to buy.

But the 150/150s are selling in the mid $30,000 range, and it isn't often you see one for sale.

Lol you sayin' I'm a pessimist lol

That 150 in CA with 100ish SMOH for 14k seemed a good buy.

And I happen to like my own plane, but it's a little different category then 150s

Anyone know what It costs to convert one these days and who holds the STC?

I picked my 73 L model up off barnstormers.com last March. I have flown the wings off the thing since then. It's a real cream puff. The deals are out there! It's a buyer's market! I love my 150! It doesn't brake my wallet to operate and maintain and delivers honest reliable performance!

Oh, and I take back any nasty things I've ever said about legroom (or lack thereof) in a 150. I had a ride in an ANA 777 from NRT to TPE last Sunday that made a 150 look positively roomy. And I've got ANA from TPE to NRT and then to BKK tomorrow. Joy, oh joy.

Back