Celebrity sighting?

gkainz

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Greg Kainz
Coulda swore I saw Doc Chien walking down the street in Denver yesterday... :dance:

Celeb? Nah. But I was struggling right here in Peoria the entire week. Sigh.

Ohh, When i was in Las Vegas last week, you'll never believe who I saw. Remember the old cheetos commercials years ago, where that curly haird guy with the mustache would crunch on the cheeto and everything would shake. well I saw him. LOL

You guys are crackin' me up.

Couple of years ago, flew to San Antonio for a weekend. Taxiing in, saw John Travolta's 707 parked at a MX hangar.

Two days later, came time to fly home, got to SAT (Nayak- nice folks, by the way), and while the 707 was not on the field, his G-III was right there on the ramp, next to my humble rented 182. JT was nowhere to be seen, though.

Greg,

If you really want to see a celebrity, I'll just walk around downtown Denver till ya spot me. Then we can get a beer.

No autographs please. :)

Ahahah I flown a few...I don't know if you would call them celebrities or people of notarity. Most are super nice laid back folks. We fly some NFL players and lots of NASCAR drivers.

We fly alot of celebs down in South County, California. Company I work for runs the heliport at California Speedway Fontana so lots of NASCAR drivers, had "The Governator" on deck, and also Magic Johnson last weekend at the races. Plus random flights from our home base at KSNA, Linkin Park not too long ago.

Hey Ace Man,!

I was out in Ontario last weekend in the lear. Took K. Busch out for the race. Nice weather. Drove up the hill to Rancho Cuachomonga? ahahah Some nice house on the hill up there!

Eric Davis said:
Hey Ace Man,!

I was out in Ontario last weekend in the lear. Took K. Busch out for the race. Nice weather. Drove up the hill to Rancho Cuachomonga? ahahah Some nice house on the hill up there!

Bones! Your alive!

Brent
Fly celebs also...they take a dump just like us....:)

Anthony said:
Greg,

If you really want to see a celebrity, I'll just walk around downtown Denver till ya spot me. Then we can get a beer.

No autographs please. :)

Start somewhere near Alameda and Colorado Blvd and I'll start lookin' for you! :D

gkainz said:
Coulda swore I saw Doc Chien walking down the street in Denver yesterday... :dance:

It's been a couple years ; but I was at Jones of New York(Freeport, Maine) store. The shopper was laid-back, casual; it being not a large store the finger pointing was subdued but one could see where others' eyes were directed.

Travolta. And Kelly Preston may forever look like a teenager. The helicopter was in a field not far away. Their mansion is on the island of Islesboro(off Route #1 North of Camden) and about 30min. flight time away.

HR

Back