Caught this news blurb about new audio from Osama...

Greebo

N9017H - C172M (1976)
Display Name

Display name:
Retired Evil Overlord
...just heard it in passing as I was getting some coffee, but anyway...

Apparently the tape found has his voice on it saying he will not be taken alive.

I don't suppose he's considered that, WE'RE OK WITH THAT TOO, has he?

Greebo said:

Apparently the tape found has his voice on it saying he will not be taken alive.

Great.

But as the riots over the cartoons have shown, Osama probably isn't necessary to cause violence and warfare in the world. I'm hesitating to say "irrelevant", but clearly not necessary.

Greebo said:

I'm not sure killing him would serve our interests so well - a Martyr is a tough enemy.

Then again, the Saddam trial is going soooooo well !

SJP said:
I'm not sure killing him would serve our interests so well - a Martyr is a tough enemy.
Make him disappear and then start rumors that he's retired to the Bahamas and is drinking foo-foo drinks on the beach while cavorting with young men. :D

Brian Austin said:
Make him disappear and then start rumors that he's retired to the Bahamas and is drinking foo-foo drinks on the beach while cavorting with young men. :D

Well...we have to FIND him first...:D

I think some great counterintelligence would be our guys producing tapes from Osama showing him doing exactly that!!!

Brian Austin said:
Actually, not a bad idea... We could have hollywood produce a film of Osama doing something that would cause Muslims worldwide to hate him. Just capture OBL and let's make with the green screen!

Back