CATS or PSI?

cloudlove

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Adeline
I'm almost ready to take my private written and I'm confused about which testing company I'm supposed to go to. My instructor said it didn't matter but I guess I wanted to know what other people chose or was it just based off of who has a closer testing center?

Aopa gives a 10 dollar discount at Cats. Other than that, pick the closest one... Or the easiest to schedule.

Some of the testing schedules have weird hours too (I got one near me that doesn't have a proctor on Monday and Tuesday, but does Wed-Sunday)

I've had problems at two different CATS sites. Nothing big, but caused some unneeded anxiety. For that I wouldnt use the again.

I like Lasergrade better because they offer more tools during the test like an electronic flight computer, other than that its all the same.

I like Lasergrade better because they offer more tools during the test like an electronic flight computer, other than that its all the same.

:yeahthat:

Only thing I didn't like about Lasergrade was the last prompt I received. "You have incorrect answers. Would you like to review the test?" which made me pretty paranoid, thinking I failed.

Back