Cast and Crew

Gerhardt

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Gerhardt
There are a lot of comments on the thread about Henning. Most people love the guy, a few, not so much. Which kind of got me to thinking about several folks here.

Henning - Seems like a nice enough guy. There was a time I didn't think it was possible for one person to have so much experience in so many different areas, but yeah, I think he does. Some people are just like that.

6PC - I'm not sure I've seen an unkind word he's written. Tries to bring humor to the rest of us who are humor-impaired. Seems fairly intelligent and a like a good family guy.

R&W - Incredibly knowledgeable and helpful. Doesn't mince words. The kind of guy everyone should want to work for.

RJM62 - Rich is down to earth and humble. When many of us have our feathers ruffled he brings a rational perspective to the table.

Sac - 100 mph going 3 directions at once. Reminds me of my son. I can't help but to think he's eman's alter ego.

EdFred - Seems a lot like me in real life. Grouchy and sarcastic. Or at least that what people tell me. I like the guy.

Everskyward - I tend to get riled up easily. Mari is not like that. She tells it like it is, calmly, and explains her points with reason.

Aunt Peggy - I've learned a lot from her. We agree on some things, but not most. But she is skilled in persuasive debate. And she's not afraid of a good fight.

These are just a few of the people whose posts I enjoy. There are a handful of others here who I respect and admire, and a few who I don't but are still fun to read ( :wink2: ).

Add to the list!

Theres a velocity guy who offered advice about me about flying as a WO for the army. It didn't pan out(no fixed wing guarantee and flying rotorcraft never appealed) but I liked at least exploring that path before I took the RPA job.
Gerhardt reminds me of some of my Poli sci and Econ professors smart without the smug.
Everyone knows 6pc and henning fun and funny guys. I think 6pc should do some aviation writing/content.
eman seems like a fun guy to fly with.
Jordan is rocking along the flying career path nice to see someone getting opportunity to succeed.
Captain and smashtime I recognize when they post.
Bearded guy(old something?)
Guy in Nebraska (jesse?)
April and rachel
The two Rons
the Jackson hole guy (haaspower )
are all people on my notice/recognize list.

Last edited:
sac's a funny, uh, sack, and I'm the most boring person to fly with. straight and level. well, that and some iron maiden, but mostly straight and level. plenty of interesting characters on PoA.

I have met a handful here and everyone I have met in person has been great.
I will echo what EdFred always throws out with regard how important it is to get out and meet each other in person. I have made friends with people I KNEW I wouldn't get along with on here.

My 2016 goal is to add at least another 10 POA members to my list.

I will probably have to commercial but I want to go to the 69Y fly in and I am going to do Gaston's again.

I hope to meet more of the cast and crew.

Back