Carbon Dioxide

Have I made an enemy of you, too?

I don't think so. That appears to be the way he treats his friends.

And I heard a rumor that Al Gore has been responsible for much of the purchase and distribution of Co2. He has it released near the NOAH measuring stations prior to releasing his newest forecasts on melting ice caps and dying polar bears.

Refineries use this stuff by the ton to purge the equipment after a shut down and repair. They can not have any O2 in the plant when they start up. Other wise it catches fire, blows up and other stuff they don't like.

Another big one-time use like this is fighting fires in underground coal mines. They basically guess how much CO2 they need then line up the trucks and pump it in the mine. It takes days to get it all in. If they put the fire out they have to wait a long time for things to cool off before they can let air back in the mine.

How do you think all those children get created?

Beer - helping ugly people have sex for thousands of years... :yes:

Reminds me of a conversation we were having one night in the field during Ranger school:

"You know, even the ugly ones need to get f'd too."

"Yeah, but if they didn't get f'd, eventually there wouldn't be any ugly ones."

Have I made an enemy of you, too?

No. What I found hilarious (and sad) is that you failed to pick up on the humor of the frak link. You remind me of a slower Buford T. Justice.

"The *** **** Germans have nothin' to do with this!"

Oh, and since you didn't obviously get the frak joke, you probably failed to pick up on the Sawchuk comment. So let me explain, no there is too much, let me sum up.

Terry Sawchuk is probably the best goalie of all time. Oh ****, now I have to explain what a goalie is. A goalie tends the goal in the game of hockey. Crap, now I have to explain hockey. OK, hockey is a sport played on ice. There are six men to a side....

Last edited:
Hockey,, a game played on ice where nothing exciting happens until 3 players on each side are in the penalty box drinking molsons.

Back