Cant see programs

Let'sgoflying!

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Dave Taylor
this should be an easy un for you experts:

When I click Start>All Programs, the following pops up.
There are programs available on a fourth column furtherto the right that I cannot see! I know they are there because I can arrow my way over there and click Enter to open them....but I cannot figure a way to make them move into the displayable area of the screen.
I installed a program but can's see it here. It is visible in the Control Panel>Add/Rem Prgms
XP Home

which button on poa is the spell check?

Attachments

• programs.JPG
    programs.JPG
    177.5 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Yeah, the only thing I know is to right click on the start menu, properties, advanced and set scroll programs. You only get one column but you can see them all.

Stupid Windows or stupid me, but I haven't found a way to get multiple columns and scroll.

Joe

Dave, click Start, hover over Programs, right click, hit Explore.

That'll give you a normal "file" window with everything listed. Now, go make some folders by category (Office Stuff, Video and Music, Internet Stuff, etc.). Drag and drop the other folders and programs into these super-folders.

Your Start / Programs list will be much tidier, and it will be easier to find stuff.

Thank you, Joe. That works good.
Thanks, Troy, I can see things that way too.
But, when I click on Explore and go look for the program under
Start> (right click) Explore> double clicking on Programs....I do not see the new program!
There it is in the 'scrolled menu' as accessed using Joe's method but I don't see it in the Programs folder or any of the subfolders!

Attachments

• PgmMIA.JPG
    PgmMIA.JPG
    123.3 KB · Views: 5
  • PgmMIA2.JPG
    PgmMIA2.JPG
    164.5 KB · Views: 7
Back