Can't find the "links to other cool stuff" section

gkainz

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Greg Kainz
I know at one time we had a section for links to other sites ... I stuck the link to our flying club there ... now trying to boost our "findability" on TenHi Flyers (http://www.tenhiflyers.com) by refreshing that link - and I cannot find that section again. So, "aviate, communicate, navigate" ... "Center, 03Q is lost. Looking for POA links section."

And a side note, or maybe primary - anyone else worked with making a website more visible to search engines? We're rewording our home page first paragragh, under the assumption that google crawls it first, hoping it indexes key words of
colorado flying club owner denver metro jeffco ... et al.

Thanks!

And a side note, or maybe primary - anyone else worked with making a website more visible to search engines? We're rewording our home page first paragragh, under the assumption that google crawls it first, hoping it indexes key words of
colorado flying club owner denver metro jeffco ... et al.

Thanks!

There's a whole industry devoted to trying to outwit the Google/Bing/et al search process. Real cat and mouse operation. If you want to pay the money, it will work for a while until Google/Bing/ et al change the algorithm.

Cheers

Back