Canceling? I want your cabin.

flyingcheesehead

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
iMooniac
I see Brook beat me to Bill's, but this has worked well for me in the past so I figured I'd put it out there again. If you're going to cancel, please PM me and I'll happily take your reservation so you don't lose your deposit.

Yikes, I'm starting to get nervous here! There's gotta be some bad weather brewing somewhere, right? Maybe I said too much in that other thread about how easy it is to get places VFR... :rofl:

Btw, my cell is 414-305-2447.

Kent, I have a room by myself on Friday night I am not sure how many beds it has but if it has an extra bed you are sure welcome to it.

You might be s-o-r-r-y if he snores really loud, Bob! :rofl:

There is no if about it. You have to be passed out drunk with a BAC of .547 to not hear Kent snore. lol
Not even Felix last year - with ear plugs - would be able to sleep through Kent's snoring :D

Not even Felix last year - with ear plugs - would be able to sleep through Kent's snoring

out to flight line, pull Bose from plane, back to cabin.....

I have heard that the way to handle those that snore like that is to reach over and give them a kiss. They will stay awake to see what is coming next. You can get some good sleep, no trouble.

So, does that mean that yu will kiss Kent if he snores?? And it would appear that he does! :yikes:

A 5-iron works great too. Without getting out of bed you can reach over and slide the clubhead under the covers and give them a gentle nudge in the short-ribs with the cold flange. It's even more fun to watch. *gasp, snort, flail, snort*

Re kissing, don't ask-don't tell.

we'll have an extra bed on thursday night only. not sure when you and pete are getting in.

Kent's flying in the Green Castle Citabria (of 6Y9 infamy), and I'm arriving hopefully before sunset with the 182 and Javier + wife. As of right now I got dibs on Steve's couch :)

So, does that mean that yu will kiss Kent if he snores?? And it would appear that he does! :yikes:

That was NOT me. I love animals, and there was this cute black bear that needed some shelter for the night, so I let him in my tent. He kept me warm, too! ;)

That was NOT me. I love animals, and there was this cute black bear that needed some shelter for the night, so I let him in my tent. He kept me warm, too! ;)

And I thought Migaldi stayed in his tent at 6Y9 :D

That story might explain the foghorn one night. However, the repeat performance remains to be clarified...

Back