can a commercial pilot's experience/history be looked-up?

D

Drank235

just wonderin if one could some how search out the experience and stuff about a pilot?mechanics?
thanks.

Don't need to. Just buy him a couple of drinks and he'll tell you all about himself. If you've got a couple of days to hear the whole story. Just the times he got screwed out of a job or lied to by someone who promised him a type rating will take up most of an afternoon.

So these three guys, a preacher, rabbi and priest, walked into a bar. The bartender walked over and said "Is this a joke?"

ba-boom

It's been years and we can't get him to go home. :D

I'm actually more interested in the experience/history of the mechanics and also the the history of the jet. I tried just contacting companies but couldn't find email, just phone numbers. I guess I'll call them.

You want to know the history of the jet, mechanics, and pilots of a commercial airline before you fly on it? Is that what I'm gathering? If so...good luck.

You want to know the history of the jet, mechanics, and pilots of a commercial airline before you fly on it? Is that what I'm gathering? If so...good luck.

If an airline pays their suppliers on time, they are probably ok.

Many years ago, from time to time I would visit some of our international airline customers accompanied by the credit manager of the aerospace company we both worked for. He insisted that we not fly on any of our customers that were behind in payment. His rationale was that late payment was probably an indication that they were skimping on maintenance big time....

Airplane people are among the most honest I have ever been around, however I have heard so really tall tales around the experience subject. All I am saying is they will leave a big pile of money is involved do not worry but when you start talking about experience it’s a different animal.

Not likely but it sure is a good idea. However, I doubt that many would fly commercial airlines if this info was available.

Originally Posted by jesse
Originally Posted by jesse
Not likely but it sure is a good idea. However, I doubt that many would fly commercial airlines if this info was available

so it's confirmed there's no place to find this info out? if i emailed faa.gov they might have some info?

that faa link can get me pilot history info if i enterperated it correctly?
thanks

Back