Cafepress.com

RJM62

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Geek on the Hill
Are these people on the level? Anyone ever deal with them?

The idea of customized merchandise with no inventory and no up-front costs seems a little too good to be true. I've always had to pay set-up fees for custom logo merchandise. But then again, you never know. Maybe technology has reduce that cost to practically zero.

I'm curious to know whether anyone here has had any experiences (positive or otherwise) selling through Cafepress.

Thanks,

Rich

I've bought several things from them.

The service is fine, as is the quality, however, the quality may not be quite what you expect. It feels more "printed on" as opposed to silk screened.

You may want to order one of whatever as a trial.

In my experience, however, they are totally above board.

~ Christopher

I've bought and sold on cafepress. No complaints except that I think the quality of their products is second rate. I was paid just like they said and everything worked smoothly. The t-shirt print faded after about a year, and the print on a coffee cup was completely gone after a dozen or so washes in the dish washer.

I've used 'em for years, they're great. Silk screening would be higher quality, but Cafepress's quality is great for the cost. Try it out and determine for yourself.

Okay, thanks. I think I'll do exactly what was suggested: create a few items and buy them myself to test them out.

Thanks again. Much appreciated.

Rich

Back