CAF F-18 school

This video no longer available due to a copyright claim by PapernyFilms.

Poof.

This video no longer available due to a copyright claim by PapernyFilms.

Poof.

Bummer. Glad I watched it when I did. Pretty cool. Is it going to be a TV show somewhere? (I haven't read the Youtube description)

Can someone at least tell me what it's about? I didn't PoA yesterday :cryin:

(the good stuff always happen when I don't get online):mad2:

Can someone at least tell me what it's about? I didn't PoA yesterday :cryin:

(the good stuff always happen when I don't get online):mad2:

It was too awesome for words. There is no way to describe how amazingly awesome that video was. Whew.. I'm just glad I got to see it before it was taken down. My life has been changed forever because of that video. Amazing.

:D

It was too awesome for words. There is no way to describe how amazingly awesome that video was. Whew.. I'm just glad I got to see it before it was taken down. My life has been changed forever because of that video. Amazing.

:stirpot: basterd:rofl:

Good one

:D[/QUOTE]

The IMDB site rated it 6.7 while the American version following 3 AF pilots was rated 6.4. Maybe American aviators aren't as interesting as Canadians, eh?
:stirpot:

The IMDB site rated it 6.7 while the American version following 3 AF pilots was rated 6.4. Maybe American aviators aren't as interesting as Canadians, eh?
:stirpot:

They did a whole lot more beer drinking than the usaf, that's for sure.

I was about to ask when the Confederate Air Force got F-18s. *grin*

--Carlos "don't correct me" V.

I was about to ask when the Confederate Air Force got F-18s. *grin*

--Carlos "don't correct me" V.

It's not that outrageous of a suggestion. The Commemorative Air Force museum in Midland TX has an F-14 on display.

It's not that outrageous of a suggestion. The Commemorative Air Force museum in Midland TX has an F-14 on display.

I thought all the F-14s were pulled back from non-military museums.

Or was that just Planes-of-Fame? (Chino)

--Carlos "Grew up near Harlingen, that's why" V.

Back