Cabin available 2012

mikea

Touchdown! Greaser!
Gone West
Display Name

Display name:
iWin
I just found out I need surgery to get my arm back. Trying to handle the kids with one arm would be dangerous.

My cabin is available. PM me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

Mike, what nights?

I originally planned a day trip on Saturday but may have my wife convinced that she needs to join me. If she does, then we'll do Thurs thru Sun.

Mike, what nights?

I originally planned a day trip on Saturday but may have my wife convinced that she needs to join me. If she does, then we'll do Thurs thru Sun.

I have Thurs-Sun. I have to locate my confirmation but it's the 2-bed cabin with fridge but no kitchenette.

I just found out I need surgery to get my arm back. Trying to handle the kids with one arm would be dangerous.

My cabin is available. PM me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear about the surgery Mike. I wish you a speedy recovery.

Talk to Brook. Maybe Spike can get her there.....

:( Hope you're better soon, Mike.

It's not just that, Dr. Bruce. She told me she had a pet sitting job come up that she didn't feel like she could turn down. :( Always next year, I guess. :(

Okay, Mike, just who ya' think is gong to make the brats?

We'll send pics, but just not the same w/o you, your pup du jour and your see-gar.

Mike,

Chris is still iffy so I'll have do defer for now. Others are welcome to step in/up for this cabin.

Take care of that arm.

Okay, Mike, just who ya' think is gong to make the brats?

We'll send pics, but just not the same w/o you, your pup du jour and your see-gar.

I was thinking that I'll send the sau seej with Bruce or Grant.

The cigars are gone. I know. Disappointing.

I was thinking that I'll send the sau seej with Bruce or Grant.
Believe it or not, we still haven't decided if we're going this year! Bruce and Sue are planning to go up only for one day. Saturday, I presume.

Believe it or not, we still haven't decided if we're going this year! Bruce and Sue are planning to go up only for one day. Saturday, I presume.

Grant:

Send Leslie, you we can take or leave. :D

No, seriously, be there.

Grant:

Send Leslie, you we can take or leave. :D

No, seriously, be there.
Nah, I know that you just want Mike's sausage and my margaritas! :)

(BTW, I brought a pitcher of my margaritas to Wings. They went quickly!)

Nah, I know that you just want Mike's sausage and my margaritas! :)

(BTW, I brought a pitcher of my margaritas to Wings. They went quickly!)

Please, Grant: read that carefully! :rofl:

Bump.

I guess I get burned for one day of the cottage.

Mike:

You can always reschedule surgery.

Come. Play. Eat.

You know you want to!

Mike:

You can always reschedule surgery.

Come. Play. Eat.

You know you want to!

Just driving just now with just one dog dern near killed me, but I could strap her in. She's stubborn and strong.

I might be needing a cabin, I haven't called for reservations yet, really can' afford to prepay and then not be able to use it due to weather or some other unplanned happening... so I'm kind of waiting until the last minute to commit, what are the details on your cabin? feel free to pm me, thanks!

Back