But Moooooommmm! How did I know a guy would have a camera?

mikea

Touchdown! Greaser!
Gone West
Display Name

Display name:
iWin
All of a sudden this silver Acura comes FLYIN by me in the left lane..."he's not gonna stop...." WHAM!!! right into the back of a Black Mercedes (*fixed thanks to Al*) and bounces into a cabbie and mini van. All of a sudden I see his back-up lights go on..
"He's taking off!!!....quick, Heather, hand me my camera" (yeah my new one with the big lens!!) I start snapping pictures in burst mode. He backs up...does a U-turn and takes off northbound right by us.

http://www.pokerknightsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5009

You gotta see the pictures. :goofy:

I hope they had more than the minimum liability coverage. He rear-ended an AMG Mercedes. :hairraise: This is Canada, BTW.

Re: But Moooooommmm! How did I knwo a giy woudl have a camera?

Busted.:)

My favorite accident story (Its long)
20yrs ago I was in Dayton Oh in the laft turn lane on a 4 lane road at night with one car in front of me. The strait through light turned green (but not the turn signal). The guy in front of me turned left anyway and hit the rear half of a car going through the intersection spinning the car. The car that ran the light looked like he was pulling over and then took off. I chased him (staying 1/4 mi back). I followed the car for 5 mi and it turned into an apartment complex. The driver (a huge woman 6' tall and 250lbs wearing a black dress) got out and went it an apartment (there was no passengers). I pulled into the parking lot and the other driver (the one who got hit) pulled in about 30sec later. He asked if I would go to court as a witness if need be and he had call the police on his car phone and I said yes. Before I had a chance to describe the driver a male cam out of the house (obviously the womans husband because he is over 6' and big) He comes over to the other drivers car (I am in it at this time) and ask if he is the owner of this car. The other driver replies that he was. The big guy then says "I'm sorry that I hit your car". The guy whose car got hit explained that he had called the police and they were on thei way. The big guy (who smelled of perfume) invited us into his house to wait and the drive said ok before I could say hell no. We went in and there was not another person in the apartment. This guy did not stop because he was dressed in drag. When the police took my statement they were laughing so hard they almost could not write. When the other driver finally found out what happened he turned white. :hairraise:

Back