Business move

RyanShort1

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
RyanShort1
Ok, so I'm still teaching at Boerne during some of the week, but I have officially relocated to a location that is somewhat centrally located to the Austin, Burnet, Kileen area and am trying to make a transition to being full time in this are over the coming months. I'm still trying to get a tailwheel trainer of my own to use up here (still have use of one in Boerne) and am interested in a leaseback or other situation if anyone has a tailwheel aircraft sitting in a hangar... or a light sport or a 172/Cherokee...

Ryan

Ok, so I'm still teaching at Boerne during some of the week, but I have officially relocated to a location that is somewhat centrally located to the Austin, Burnet, Kileen area and am trying to make a transition to being full time in this are over the coming months. I'm still trying to get a tailwheel trainer of my own to use up here (still have use of one in Boerne) and am interested in a leaseback or other situation if anyone has a tailwheel aircraft sitting in a hangar... or a light sport or a 172/Cherokee...

Ryan

You gonna fly out of Austin or San Marcos now? Lot's more people up that-away...

Back