Bush wheels don't like asphalt

ausrere

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Lisa
A new vid from the singing cowboy pilot... I love this guy. I want to live like he does :D

A new vid from the singing cowboy pilot... I love this guy. I want to live like he does :D

Another great video from my favorite mandolin-playin' pilot! :D He's quite a character. :yes: His videos are so refreshing. :yes:

There's some romanticism about an out-of-tune piano.

Great post, Lisa!

Another great video from my favorite mandolin-playin' pilot! :D He's quite a character. :yes: His videos are so refreshing. :yes:

Somehow I managed to have never seen his videos before :( :skeptical: Though I think he posts regularly on another board I frequent.

This one is nice. Ode to a Super Cub :arf:

Last edited:
You mean your passengers haven't commented your landings seem that short in the Q? :)

Not even on a good day! :no::D It's hard enough to coax a 65,000lb airplane off by the first highspeed exit; I don't think I have enough strength in my calf/toes to make it off by the entrance! That would require a pretty hard landing, even by my standards :hairraise:.

This one is nice. Ode to a Super Cub :arf:

I watched that one again to see if I thought it was any less strange than the first time I saw it. I'd have to say the answer is...

:no:

I did enjoy the first video of the landing, though.

Another great video - I just LOVE that guy!

(Of course, now I'm re-thinking the clipped-wing Cub... )

and I thought this was another political post, based on the subject line...

and I thought this was another political post, based on the subject line...

Nah..I tend to tread lightly in SZ, and rarely (can't recall any anyway) get involved in presidential political debates. :D

Back