Bush Pawns Iraq Quagmire Off On Hillary

poadeleted1

Deleted by request

In case any of you missed it, Bush pawned the quagmire in Iraq off on Hillary last Tuesday.

When asked at a White House news conference when all US forces would finally pull out of Iraq, Bush replied with a snicker: “That will be decided by future presidents and future governments of Iraq.”

It’s a plan Rovian in its design. While President Hillary is preoccupied with negotiating the terms of our retreat, she will be too busy to make our country safer by tightening security at our ports, easing it at the borders and, most importantly, nationalizing our health care industry. I was looking forward to having my prostate operated on by a postal worker, but now Bush has taken that dream away from me, along with my dignity and every last ounce of joy in this world.

All Bush's fault....

Even your prostate. :)

Clinton ain't got a chance... I will enjoy the libs spending all their welfare checks on her though.....

SCOREBOARD

F.W. Birdman said:

When asked at a White House news conference when all US forces would finally pull out of Iraq, Bush replied with a snicker: “That will be decided by future presidents and future governments of Iraq.”

You know, when I heard that statement, I assumed that he was talking about future presidents AND governments of Iraq. Meaning presidents of Iraq. Not future presidents of the US and governments of Iraq.
I obviously misunderstood him, unless I didn't and everyone else did......:dunno:

DeeG said:
You know, when I heard that statement, I assumed that he was talking about future presidents AND governments of Iraq. Meaning presidents of Iraq. Not future presidents of the US and governments of Iraq.
I obviously misunderstood him, unless I didn't and everyone else did......:dunno:
Dee, that's what I understood the reference to mean ... future presidents and governments, both referring to Iraq ... but hey, been wrong before and sure to be wrong again...

I find it somewhat offensive that your post implies that liberals are all on welfare. How would you like it if someone said that all conservatives are crooks ala Nixon, Delay, Abramoff, etc. I am a liberal and am not on welfare..thank you very much.

Chuck O

overberger said:
I find it somewhat offensive that your post implies that liberals are all on welfare. How would you like it if someone said that all conservatives are crooks ala Nixon, Delay, Abramoff, etc. I am a liberal and am not on welfare..thank you very much.

Chuck O

While this may or may not be true, as a liberal, you'd have no problem taking welfare or giving it out to people.

That's the problem.

SkyHog said:
While this may or may not be true, as a liberal, you'd have no problem taking welfare or giving it out to people.

That's the problem.

Taking it...I'd have a problem.

Giving it...no problem at all :D

overberger said:

Chuck O
Chuck,

Read my post again PLEASE, I never said such a thing. And if that offends you, read it a few times and please point out where I said ALL LIBERALS, 'cause I aint seeing it.

Care to admit your error in reading it since you are the one allegedly somewhat offended by something that is not written.

I said the following:
Clinton ain't got a chance... I will enjoy the libs spending all their welfare checks on her though.....
Now if I said "I will enjoy ALL the liberals spending all their checks" but alas, that is not what I wrote.
And what I wrote is my opinion, besides, it's all Bush's fault anyway. :goofy:

Have a nice weekend. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sonar5 said:
Care to admit your error in reading it since you are the one allegedly somewhat offended by something that is not written.

I said the following:

Now if I said "I will enjoy ALL the liberals spending all their checks" but alas, that is not what I wrote.

Yes, but the implication was that liberals are lazy and just sit around collecting welfare checks from the upstanding, hard-working conservatives.

I'm tired of the McCarthy-istic version of politics we seem to have these days ("we" - society in general, not PoA). I don't consider myself a "liberal" by any stretch of the imagination, I'm pretty much a moderate, see-both-sides kind of person. However, any time I disagree with a conservative I get labeled a "liberal," often with a preceding derogatory adjective.

I see billboards for those god-awful conservative talk shows that say "LIBERALS HATE IT!" Gimme a break.

SkyHog said:

That's the problem.
SkyHog,
Thanks for telling me what I would or would not do.

Chuck O

lets keep it out of the gutter. its not worth gettin' your boxers or pink frillies in a wad over.......:blowingkisses: peace love dope.....oh wait....no dope.....

Back