Building Multi time in San Francisco Bay Area?

marcoc

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Marco
Hi all - reposting from the flight training forum: Does anyone have any hints, tips or suggestions for building multi time in the San Francisco Bay Area and not going totally broke in the process? I have Single and Multi Commercial, Instrument, 500h TT with around 35h multi and am trying to build multi time while working a full time job.

An ideal situation would be somehow getting in touch with someone looking for a multi safety or ferry pilot, or who doesn't fly their twin much and is open to getting some additional revenue from renting it etc. - but I'm sure these are few and far between.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

LOL, the lack of response wasn't from not being seen, the lack was due to the lack of answers to your question.... First off, nobody is going to tell you about their cheap time building secrets, cheap multi time is rarer than hens teeth and if you don't see it advertised, be sure people will keep it a secret.

Welcome to the game, it's a $100k to play no matter how you look to get to that airliner seat. I bought a Travelair to build my ME time in. Kept the plane and baled on the job lol.

iHenning - of course I know you're right lol but I've still got to ask! :)

Last edited:
You should hook up with this guy. You two have the same need.

Btw, welcome to PoA. I'm the resident self appointed forum nit picker.

: )

Back