Buddy Needs Help

Cpt_Kirk

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Ted Striker
I have a friend of mine who just moved back home to Dallas, TX and is looking to find some sort of flying opportunities in the area. I Dallas is quite the area and am not sure exactly where he lives but once he gets back from his honeymoon, I can find out. He's at about 500TT and has his single & multi-commercial certificates. Does anyone know any tips or have any directions I can point him towards? A connection or two would be great. I'm not familiar with anything in the area at all.

Well, Dallas is BIG, so where he really is in the grand scheme will make a big difference in opportunities. If he is north there are clubs at Denton, McKinney, and one other place I can't think of. Rental opportunities at all those as well. Centrally located is Addison. East is Mesquite. South is a bunch a stuff. West is a bunch a stuff. Have him look me up. We'll go putt around in the 182

Well, Dallas is BIG, so where he really is in the grand scheme will make a big difference in opportunities. If he is north there are clubs at Denton, McKinney, and one other place I can't think of. Rental opportunities at all those as well. Centrally located is Addison. East is Mesquite. South is a bunch a stuff. West is a bunch a stuff. Have him look me up. We'll go putt around in the 182
It's been awhile, but he says his closest fields are Dallas Love, Dallas Exec, & Addison. If your offer still stands, I can PM his information so you can talk. I know he'd appreciate anything right now.

Does he have to stay in the DFW area?
No, his family is doing a great job of making him want to leave. PM me and I'll see what I can put together.

"10/6/16 Texas Skydiving is under new management and is seeking a full time pilot for their C182 to start flying by November 1st. They require a Commercial Certificate, 2nd Class Medical and High Performance Endorsement. Jump Pilot experience is not necessary. Ideal candidate will be willing to live at the Drop Zone. Accomodations include a small furnished cabin. No rent, no bills! Send resume to info@texasskydiving.com "

It's been awhile, but he says his closest fields are Dallas Love, Dallas Exec, & Addison. If your offer still stands, I can PM his information so you can talk. I know he'd appreciate anything right now.
Sounds like he's in Dallas proper, since those are really the three principle airports within the city limits. You might warn him that DFWPilots can be slow sometimes so don't fret if he doesn't get a response right away.

Back