BT Cell Phone Dialer for Android Tablet?

gear.check

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
gear.check
I plan to post this question on other tech forums as well, so please excuse if you see it more than once.Here’s the deal.When I get into my car, my cell phone automatically connects to my car radio via Bluetooth.To make or receive a call, I never have to touch my phone – everything is done through the controls on the car radio or through the steering-wheel controls.And the call is over my phone’s cellular network, not the data network; i.e., it is a cell-phone call not a data/voip call.My Aera 560 is like that.I can select the telephone function on the Aera 560 (automobile mode only) and make or receive a call that utilizes my cell phone network via Bluetooth.Again, it is not a data/voip call, it’s a real cell-phone call.Now, I know I can connect my N7 tablet via Bluetooth to my cell phone and use various apps (like GrooveIP, Tapatalk, Talkatone, and a number of Google apps) to make data/voip calls.But is there an app for my N7 that would utilize the Bluetooth connection with my cell phone to make CELL PHONE calls?Now that I am moving from the Aera 560 to the Garmin Pilot app on the N7, the capability to make cell phone calls would be huge.Thanks.

Back