Brook's/the 99s golf tourney 9/28

deafsound

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
i arrrghhmmmmpppth
OK, sign up here if you are interested. There will be info provided shortly.

We are having a golf tournament in September to raise money for aviation scholarships and breast cancer research. As we all know flying is not cheap now a days and that every little bit helps. Back in 2005 I won the 1st Kitty Hawk 99's aviation scholarship for $1000. It helped me with my private certificate.

Also proceeds go to help out people with breast cancer. Most people in their life will be affected by breast cancer. It may not be them personally, but they probably know someone wether it be a mother, sister, daughter, or a friend who has had breast cancer, so yes, it does affect you. One of our 99's members just found out she has breast cancer. Just this past fall she received the Master Pilot Award for having over 50 years of safe flying experience. She used to live in Kitty Hawk but now lives in Chapel Hill. This WONDERFUL lady owns a 182 and is ready to get back into the air. I offered to fly her plane for her and she just laughed.

Below is the link to our tournament. I hope you guys (and girls) can make it out and golf for a cure and aviation scholarships.

Thank you,

Brook

http://www.kittyhawk99s.golfreg.com/

Back