Brokers vs Finders

455 Bravo Uniform

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
455 Bravo Uniform
Is a broker service the same as a finder service? I am looking for a service that can scour the market and a wide net of contacts for a pretty specific airplane.

Brokers usually market the aircraft they represent. Finders do the research for you,to find an aircraft that fits your needs.

What are you looking for?

I'd also ask yourself if you don't have time to browse TAP, barnstormers, etc yourself, do you have time for all that is entailed with ownership

What are you looking for?

I'd also ask yourself if you don't have time to browse TAP, barnstormers, etc yourself, do you have time for all that is entailed with ownership

If I have enough time to fluck around on POA, I have enough time; I look at TAP, BS, Contr daily, that's not what I'm looking to farm out.

I want an outfit that knows people who know people that can find what I'm looking for at the moment or just before it hits the market, or knows where such a plane is in a hangar somewhere with a buyer on the fence.

I'm looking for a 182P/Q that's been converted into a 230se or 260se. They hit the market about 2-3 times a year. Gotta be at the right place at the right time and I'm willing to pay to be there.

Find planes that have been for sale for a long time and buy them for a song.
Find the 78 Bonanza (insert your favorite model) that has the fewest hours of any in the entire fleet.
Find planes that are perfect and have been babied and have really low hours.
Planes are easy to buy if you have the money. They are hard to sell. Prices are down it seems.

I'm sure you'll get some suggestions on here, but for a 152/72/82 they are soo plentiful I just don't get the need, now if you're looking for a BF109 or a star fighter, sure, ether way I'm sure someone will recommend someone who will be happy to take your money.

Back