For Sale Breitling Professional Emergency E56121.1 Original Owner SOLD

alfadog

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
alfadog
POA SPECIAL PRICE $2800 $2500.

I am going to make our bottom dollar price offer here because I will not have to pay a fee to eBay.

Selling this on eBay for my friend. They seem to be going on eBay for $3,500 sometimes without all the extras that this one has so I priced it a bit high there. I'm not taking any commission on this but a small portion will go towards his bill with me for a prop strike I'm just finishing up for him.

This is the 121.5 megahertz only version, not the newer one that includes 406 gigahertz.

Looking for offers in the $3500 range.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Breitling-...al-Owner-All-Accessories-Ex-Cond/312746491227

20190827_190841.jpg

Last edited:
Last time it was serviced?

People service quartz watches aside from a new battery?

BTW nice watch, one of the few quartz watches I always liked, good luck on the sale.

Last edited:
I'm am a cheap bastard. I love watches, but no way I'm paying what a nice one costs. I love the fact that the shots are closer on the back and band of the watch and the supporting paperwork than they are on the face. More proof owning a nice watch is not for me. I'll never be mistaken for someone with "good taste".

Last time it was serviced?

I am not a watch guy. However, the batteries were just replaced at a fine watch repair shop in Boca Raton. This is a quartz watch, isn't it so how much service would be required?

I'm am a cheap bastard. I love watches, but no way I'm paying what a nice one costs. I love the fact that the shots are closer on the back and band of the watch and the supporting paperwork than they are on the face. More proof owning a nice watch is not for me. I'll never be mistaken for someone with "good taste".

I don't understand, are you saying you want another picture?

I have lowered the price to a POA special :)

Dropping the price again. $2500 here, $2800 on eBay.

If it goes much lower, I will probably buy it myself. LOL. I already bought his airplane today because he ran out of money to repair it.

Sold to an aviator, not a watch collector, so that is good!

Back