SixPapaCharlie

May the force be with you
Display Name

Display name:
Sixer
Good Morning

taco.jpg

Nom, nom, nom.

I just cooked up a skillet of hash browns, fried up some eggs, and poured the coffee.

Heart attack on a plate.

But you'd go with a smile on your face!

Heart attack on a plate.

But you'd go with a smile on your face!

Not true. Fat and cholesterol are good for you. Agribusiness lies. Statins besides making everyone dumber are one of the top money making drugs. We ain't going to stop that party, never mind the health of American cattle err people.

Good Morning

taco.jpg

Our military needs to buy those by the pallet load and instead of dropping explosive bombs on ISIS.. Just start kicking those out of the back of C-130s..

The towel heads will be so conflicted on whether to run away or pig out...:lol:....:D

Last edited:
Our military needs to buy those by the pallet load and instead of dropping explosive bombs on ISIS.. Just start kicking those out of the back of C-130s..

The towel heads will be so conflicked on whether to run away or pig out...:lol:....:D

They would probably convert to something that allows it once they get a whiff of it.

Sign me up nothing but protein and fat,what more could you ask for.

They would probably convert to something that allows it once they get a whiff of it.

Actually they are trapped by their own dogma and can't convert. It's why they are so ****ed off at the rest of the world, we enjoy things they can't...

Hmmm. I'm guessing about 12 steps of bacon, 4 scrambled eggs, I'm betting there's some cheese involved...adds up to about 800 calories.

Worth it, I'll take 2.

What's all the excitement about? Here's a little taco identification guide for you. Clip it out and keep it in your wallet.

Breakfast Tacos:
35376sm.jpg

Lunch tacos:
35376sm.jpg

Dinner Tacos:
35376sm.jpg

HTH, HAND.

Nauga,
who doesn't put anything that came out of a bird's butt on his tacos :eek:

What's all the excitement about? Here's a little taco identification guide for you. Clip it out and keep it in your wallet.

HTH, HAND.

Nauga,
who doesn't put anything that came out of a bird's butt on his tacos :eek:

Okay, now I have a hole in my monitor and my wallet no longer folds....what was your point?

Okay, now I have a hole in my monitor and my wallet no longer folds....what was your point?
Go to your local breakfast taco place, take out your wallet, pull out the screen, point to the picture and tell them Al Pastor sent you. If they're a decent taqueria they'll make some *real* breakfast tacos for you, no matter what time it is.

Don't forget to say grace when you're served. A simple "Thank you Jesus for these beautiful tacos." If he hears you he'll stop cooking long enough to step up to the window and say, "De nada."

Nauga,
with everything but the squeal

The local breakfast taco place said that Jesus doesn't work on Sundays because his dad never worked on Sunday. They said it's been that way since the beginning...

There is a god and he loves us

That looks wonderful!

But Ben Franklin said that BEER is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Who am I to argue with Ben Franklin? Wonder if I can get two or three of these with a cold beer?

That looks wonderful!

But Ben Franklin said that BEER is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Who am I to argue with Ben Franklin? Wonder if I can get two or three of these with a cold beer?

I'm not sure I put a lot of confidence in the advice given by a man that pokes grannies for recreation.

Back