Brad and Angelina (suprisingly Aviation related)

Michael

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
CapeCodMichael
and they mention my city :)

http://entertainment.msn.com/movies/hotgossip4

Ever since Brad Pitt began spending time with Angelina Jolie, he's embraced many of her interests, from humanitarian work to parenthood. But is he ready to share her love of flying the friendly skies?

The London Sunday Mirror reports the A-lister is following Angelina's lead by applying for his pilot's license.

"Brad thought, 'My girlfriend can fly, why can't I?'" a supposed pal tells the paper.

Pitt, 41, purportedly plans to splash out close to $10,000 for 40 hours of flying lessons once he wraps "The Assassination of Jesse James." No word on whether he'll spring for a spiffy pilot's uniform, complete with cap, á la John Travolta.

When contacted by MSN Entertainment about Brad's alleged plan to take flight, his rep told us, "I really have no idea."

You'll recall that Angelina, 30, was behind the wheel of the private plane they took for a weekend jaunt to Lake Havasu, Arizona, in early August. It must have been a smooth flight: An airport worker told People the pair shared "one big, long kiss" upon landing.

Back