Bought a 206! Now I need some help.

Sierra Victor

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Sierra Victor
So I finally finished up my IFR and after watching this plane on BS for a few months, I was finally able to swing a deal.

Todd Hitchcock of Hitchcock Aviation walked me through the whole process and was a total pro! Can't recommend him enough.

He ended up flying it back to Idaho, which is where I'm from, to get some avionics work done on it. The family and I have vacation planned up there in August and I'll bring it back to Texas then.

The problem is, the insurance company is requiring an IPC in a 206 before acting as PIC. I really don't want to take time out of my vacation to do an IPC so I'd like to get it done beforehand. Does anyone know of a 206 in NTX that I might be able to arrange a deal with? Surprised how difficult it is to find someone.
Any leads appreciated!!

Here she is

I have several hundred hours of instruction given in 206s. Unfortunately, I'm on the opposite side of the continent.

So I finally finished up my IFR and after watching this plane on BS for a few months, I was finally able to swing a deal.

Todd Hitchcock of Hitchcock Aviation walked me through the whole process and was a total pro! Can't recommend him enough.

He ended up flying it back to Idaho, which is where I'm from, to get some avionics work done on it. The family and I have vacation planned up there in August and I'll bring it back to Texas then.

The problem is, the insurance company is requiring an IPC in a 206 before acting as PIC. I really don't want to take time out of my vacation to do an IPC so I'd like to get it done beforehand. Does anyone know of a 206 in NTX that I might be able to arrange a deal with? Surprised how difficult it is to find someone.
Any leads appreciated!!

Here she is

Beautiful bird!!

Any leads appreciated!!

Here she is

Beautiful plane! Can you split the IPC into two parts? Do the ground portion in Texas then the flying portion in Idaho?

Nice plane, but how are you going to wait a month a half to pick up your plane???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back