Boston area airport

orange

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Orange
I'm looking to fly up to Boston from Long Island, NY to visit some friends, but I don't know what airport to fly into. I'd like something not too far from downtown. Ideas?

Thanks

Lots of other people here will have more experience, but when I fly to Boston I use Norwood (OWD). You can get a rental car or a lift to the T station. Your other choices are Hanscomb and Logan, both of which are expensive and (I hear) burdened with security requirements.

I would suggest KOWD Norwood ma easy access to the T ,ramp fee waved,with purchase of fuel. KBED is a mass port airport,high fees and prop lock required.

Norwood definitely beats out BED and BVY. They have rental cars there and it is hassle free (or you can get a ride or hike to the T (it's about a mile)). I have relatives all over up there but usually head to the South side (once I was staying in Salem so I went into BVY, won't do that again).

from the south: Norwood would probably be the best one for you.

(KBED is nice if you like high fees and the stupid ma$$port rules for proplocks and such)

(note: I was based at KBED because it's only 6 miles from where I lived and even closer to where I worked)

Yep like others have said, Norwood is your best bet.

Back