Bose A20 non Bluetooth for sale

Soarer29

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Soarer29
I have a pair of Bose A20's. These are brand new and never worn. I'm asking $700 OBO. I can post pics tomorrow or can send them via email or text. Thanks for looking.

Soarer

This is an OBO price, so make an offer if you're interested. I was given two sets of these and only need one, so I'm willing to give someone a good price.

Back up for sale. The buyer backed out.

I am open to reasonable offers. The worst I can say is no and I'm not rude. I'd like to sell these before I leave for vacation as I won't have access for shipping for several weeks. I had 3 people want to buy them and something come up with all 3 at the last minute. If you are serious, I will work with you to make a deal. Thanks.

I am open to reasonable offers. The worst I can say is no and I'm not rude. I'd like to sell these before I leave for vacation as I won't have access for shipping for several weeks. I had 3 people want to buy them and something come up with all 3 at the last minute. If you are serious, I will work with you to make a deal. Thanks.

Where are you located?

Buyer beware.

First post is to sell a brand new A20's. He got 2 $1000 headsets as gifts? I'd like to have your type of friends and family. Something smells fishy to me, but I'm skeptical.

Those 3 buyers who backed out must've had a reason.

I would jump on this as I need one more headset...if:
1) You had pictures.
2) You didn't join this board just to sell your warez.
3) You had posts outside of thread.

I bought another headset from a user on here around the same price range, but he had 250+ posts.

I'm an honest man. I understand if you are unsure and that's your right. I've got a buyer already and these are sold. He will get his headset and then will hopefully leave me some good feedback. I sell many things on other forums, but mainly archery talk.com. I get you are looking out for your members and I would do the same thing, but I've gotta start somewhere. Thanks for the replies.

And yes, the buyers that backed out did have a reason. One needed a dual plug, and these are not that, but we figured that out into negotiation. The second buyer had to recharge his PayPal account, which is understandable and the third buyer had a personal issue that I will blast on this forum. All understandable. Again, I understand where you guys are coming from and respect your position.

Kart wright actually bought them and he joined the forums today I believe. He is new and guess hat, he paid me promptly. I guess we both each other a chance for being new. Thanks for a smooth transaction brotha! I'll text you the pic of the receipt with tracking and insurance as agreed.

I sent a PM days ago with no response. Hmmm....

I sent a PM days ago with no response. Hmmm....

Check again bud. I never received a pm. Sorry that I never got one. I replied to everyone that I received a pm from. This was not posted up days ago, but 2 days ago. Sorry again that I never received it.

Your statement is not correct. Copy of the PM in my sent folder, dated May 16th at 9:17PM.

Doesn't matter as its gone and I bought something else. Facts are what the are...

I agree, but the fact is I did not receive it or I would have replied to you man. I apologize for the message I didn't receive. I double checked right after I read the post. Anyways, I'm glad you found another to buy. Sorry again.

Just to follow up folks. Transaction went smoothly and Kyle has been a good guy to deal with and excellent communications. Very happy with my new A20 set.
I am new here as well.. long time reader and lurker. just now got an account fired up.
I do understand the hesitance and cautiousness of folks, but hey, we all have to start somewhere with a post count of 1..
for future reference.. in case i want to sell something.. my ebay ID is kcc2800 with 407 perfect transactions and i also go by kcartwright27 on fredmiranda.com a large photography forum with a good buy and sell board. I have transactions there as well :)

Thanks again Soarer29..

Last edited:
Back