Bose A20 Dual Plug with BT

Matty R

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
MMFly0215
Enjoy shopping for the full price item!!

Last edited:
Another guy on BT is selling 5 non bluetooth A20s too. But he's been a member since 2011 with reps and a posting history. He's outa OK though.... :scratchinghead:

If you want addtl peace of mind, call Bose (or Garmin, Aspen, JPI, etc) and give them the serial number of what you are considering buying. Ask where it was sold, when, reported stolen, serviceable,etc.

And another on Piper Forums selling bulk A20s but, claims Florida. o_Oo_O

Did Bose offload a bunch of last year models or did a semi truck get heisted? This stuff stinks of foul play. I've never seen so many brand new, bulk A20s for sale all over the aviation forums.

And another on Piper Forums selling bulk A20s but, claims Florida. o_Oo_O

Did Bose offload a bunch of last year models or did a semi truck get heisted? This stuff stinks of foul play. I've never seen so many brand new, bulk A20s for sale all over the aviation forums.
Interesting.....Bose is not trying to dump a bunch of these on the market I can tell you that.

Before I buy anything I require a pic of the serial and model number to validate that with the vendor. If I don't get that I won't buy. Mfgs I have always found are extremely helpful.

I just read what some of you posted. I did not mean to write (4). It was supposed to read "I have a bose A20 headphone for sale. My mistake! I purchased these to originally be a gift for my girlfriend at the times father. I joined here because I figured I have a better chance of selling it, instead of Craigslist. I'll just stick with EBay.

Thanks

Matty, can you just answer the one burning question we all have... what happened with the GF?

Seriously though, I think you'll get much less grief selling 1 headset. You gotta admit (4) would obviously send off red flags to anyone with half a brain.

Good luck.

mmm... I can see how "I have a bose A20 headphone for sale" "can be misinterpreted to mean I have 4 brand new Bose Bose A20 Aviation headsetS W/Bluetooth" dam spell check...

mmm... I can see how "I have a bose A20 headphone for sale" "can be misinterpreted to mean I have 4 brand new Bose Bose A20 Aviation headsetS W/Bluetooth" dam spell check...

Man you guys really need to get a life. Go buy the headset somewhere else. I gotta be honest, I've bought and sold a hundred things before and never have gotten so much **** for a post lol Go buy the headphones at full price and enjoy them. I'm going to delete the post instead of getting stupid comments every few minutes.

I have 1 Bluetooth A20 Dual Plug in box never opened. I'd sell them here too but tough crowd. I'll just throw them in the back as a spare.

I have 1 Bluetooth A20 Dual Plug in box never opened. I'd sell them here too but tough crowd. I'll just throw them in the back as a spare.

Seriously better off. I was going to post them on eBay but wanted to avoid the fee and take less of a loss. I'd rather lose $150, then sell it to any of the idiots that posted on here. Instead of asking a question, I'm now a thief, liar and a scammer. It's quite comical!

Ha, I hear you, I don't know why that seems to be the common thing at PoA and other aviation boards. Every other hobbyist/interest-type board I've transacted on has been 100% smooth; I do dozens per year. Forget ebay, the fees are a rip off...

That said, most boards have a minimum post count before you can buy/sell something. I will say it is unusual for someone's first post to be a listing for an expensive headset.

Ha, I hear you, I don't know why that seems to be the common thing at PoA and other aviation boards. Every other hobbyist/interest-type board I've transacted on has been 100% smooth; I do dozens per year. Forget ebay, the fees are a rip off...

That said, most boards have a minimum post count before you can buy/sell something. I will say it is unusual for someone's first post to be a listing for an expensive headset.

Only reason I posted here was because I figured it would target the market for the Headphones. Lesson learned!

Only reason I posted here was because I figured it would target the market for the Headphones. Lesson learned!

Don't be a wuss and stop whining. Tons of people are selling their stuff here without any problems or drama.
What do you expect, if you sign up for a forum, only to offer 4(!!) Bose for sale, without any explanation?

Back