Blueberry flight

Diana

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Diana
We had a few forum members fly into Twin Oaks today to get some fresh organic blueberries. Chip even got some freshly harvested organic cucumbers and potatoes. :)

Doug Riddle was given some blueberries to take home too, but I understand that Chip "forgot" to leave Doug's blueberries with Doug and flew off with them? :eek:

Michael said:
thats great Diana..whos plane??
That would be Chip's Citabria (The Yellow Peril). I think Doug was flying it today. It may show up at Gaston's. :)

Chips plane .....he was gracious enough to let me scare the heck out of both of us and let me fly it today. First time I had flown VFR in about 3 years it was really a blast. That's really fun flying. I do miss it.
What a beautiful place Diana and Tom have. This blueberries thing is gonna get ugly though....I had planned on putting them on my Cheerios in the morning. He's probably eating them tonight.:D

Diana, it looks like you're doing your darndest to find out exactly how much is too much fun.:)

Looks like a lot of fun Diana!!

Update on the blueberries...some guy out at the airport had put them in the refrigerator for the other guy to pick up. Yet to talk to the other guy, but I did retrieve said blueberries from the hanger refrigerator and they were delicious. :D

Thx Diana,
you guys have a great place....next time I'm up I'm gonna place an order for some potatoes, corn and catch me a big fish out of that lake.:goofy:

Doug R said:
....next time I'm up I'm gonna place an order for some potatoes, corn and catch me a big fish out of that lake.:goofy:
Only if he turns his stupid cell phone off. :yes:

Back