Bloody hell.

I second this emotion! Yes, Kim, you are an ace! Dale, I'm next in line! ;)

Where does said line form? I have yet to take my exam and I am a little erratic to say the least when it comes to the online tests. I have never failed one but it has been dicey a couple of times.

I think Muahahahaha is more of the evil chuckle, when the evil wannabe is proudly revealing his fiendish plan.. It denotes a person a little around the bend

BWAHAHAHAHA is the sound made while actually committing the atrocity itself or when it's over and he's left alone with the results. At that point the person is so far around and past the bend he couldn't look backwards and see the bend if he tried.

Think of "Dr Evil" versus Vincent Price at the end of "Thriller"... the first is almost pleasant in comparison to the second.

I think Nate had the appropriate laugh for Kim, given the context.

Cue JAck Nicholson. Or Chuckie. :yikes:

If you want to get finished off fast, pass your written then go down to Sheble Aviation in Arizona.
John, thanks for the pointer. It looks like their fixed price course might not be a bad deal for someone just starting out. I called and talked to them, though, about finishing up once I have my written done, and would probably have a solo endorsement by then as well. They said it would just be their regular hourly rental and instructor rates, which are higher than what I'm paying now - plus of course air fare to Vegas, rental car and hotel, meals, etc.

I do like the idea of accelerating the rest of my training. I'm going to talk to my new CFI some time in the next week or so and see what we can practically do to make that happen. We're scheduled for a couple of hours each on Wed., Fri. & Sat. this week. I have no problem taking time off work, if he thinks we can fly several hours a day. On days with good weather, I feel I could easily spend half a day or more in the cockpit.

Where does said line form? I have yet to take my exam and I am a little erratic to say the least when it comes to the online tests. I have never failed one but it has been dicey a couple of times.

When do you need to take the test? I'm assuming you mean the Private Pilot Knowledge exam? What books / courses are you using to study?

Back