Blood Pressure

JohnWF

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
John at Salida
Back in mid-August I posted a note on this site about my BP. I was running in the very low 130's but wanted to lower it to 120 or less. You can read that post by searching JOHNWF - I am that 83-year guy.

I kept looking for a non-prescription way to get bp down, and run across an herb called jiaogulan, you have to do a google search on it and read about it. At first it sounds like snake oil. I started taking for for 6-weeks and it didn't seem to help, so I increased the daily use to 2 capsules 3 times/day. Within 7-days my BP read for the next ten days as follows:
118/69, 113/77, 121/79, 108/74, 111/78, 115/72, 105/72, 111/68,114/76, and 115/71. All taken same time of day in exactly the same situation with no other changes.

Also this jiaogulan makes me sleep better, go to sleep sooner, 8+ hours, and NO getting up at night to go to the bathroom. I am also much calmer and don't get upset so easily as I had been doing.

If I didn't see this for myself I would say its a complete fraud. Do google it and decide for yourself. I am not going to argue or defend it. It just works.

I have been able to get from 190+ 100+ to 130/80 doing extensive biking. I tried all the quick and dirty remedies. The only thing that worked was to step up cardio. I refused BP meds. I'm still at about the same BP and I feel a lot better.

Do that.

I have been able to get from 190+ 100+ to 130/80 doing extensive biking. I tried all the quick and dirty remedies. The only thing that worked was to step up cardio. I refused BP meds. I'm still at about the same BP and I feel a lot better.

Do that.

I went from 192 lbs and 140/85 to 175 lbs and 120/77. No additional exercise, just weight loss. Also feel better.

I don't recommend my method. Heart attack, stent and beta blocker. :( On the bright side, BP is down, resting heart rate is down and I'm now one highly motivated exercisin' machine, dropping a couple pounds a week and my wife says I don't snore any more.

I just lowered my dose of allopurinol (and my weight). BP is back where it's supposed to be.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back