Blank

This subject has been brought up many times in the past and certainly warrants revisiting. It is important that we all keep it in the forefront of our thoughts as it does affect us all on a daily basis. Once in a while the powers that be help us to forget and it causes so many problems in life that we all benefit from your post. Thank you for reminding us in the hopes that it may save someone tomorrow!

"Police say the individual was engaged in an unsuccessful suicide attempt. Law enforcement officials unloaded the remaining blanks from the weapon after the suspect was apprehended. Suspect was treated for minor powder burns to the temple."

The locksmith down the street just ordered a whole box of them.

Stares I get when I ask a girl out.

this page intentionally left blank

right, nate?:D

Never understood that one because by putting the notice on the page it is no longer blank.

Reminds me of a placard you see all over France: "Defense d'affichier, Loi du 29 Juillet 1881" which means do not post anything on this wall (by law of July 29, 1881). But by posting the prohibition they are violating the law, n'est-pas?.

1. Sit somewhere quiet. Total silence is not necessary – but music, television noise, or people talking will be distracting.

2. Sit comfortably. Sitting in a chair is fine. Sit reasonably upright, but do not strain to achieve any particular posture.

3. Wear loose, comfortable clothes. Loosen your belt if it is tight.

4. Close your eyes, and say, "I want to free my mind of all thoughts and any imagery connected to the thought. I want to free my mind of all thoughts disconnect them." That is the key to all of it, when your mind is freed, you can manifest things in front of you, and get the answers to all of your questions.

5. When thoughts come – let them come. When thoughts go – let them go. If you find yourself involved in a stream of thoughts, let go of your involvement with them. Keep letting go of involvement. Remain uninvolved. Just let go. Whatever happens – let it be as it is.

6. If you feel good – do not hold on to those positive thoughts. If you feel bad – do not reject those negative thoughts. Especially important: if you feel nothing in particular – do not drift into numbness and lack of presence.

7. Completely disconnect your self from this delusional world. As this is a 6 dimensional projection of the real thing if only 99.99% of the world knew.

Re: Blan(i)k

PSU_Blanik.JPG

Right in the middle of this book right now. Quite boring, actually.

open-blank-book.jpg

1. Sit somewhere quiet. Total silence is not necessary – but music, television noise, or people talking will be distracting.

2. Sit comfortably. Sitting in a chair is fine. Sit reasonably upright, but do not strain to achieve any particular posture.

3. Wear loose, comfortable clothes. Loosen your belt if it is tight.

4. Close your eyes, and say, "I want to free my mind of all thoughts and any imagery connected to the thought. I want to free my mind of all thoughts disconnect them." That is the key to all of it, when your mind is freed, you can manifest things in front of you, and get the answers to all of your questions.

5. When thoughts come – let them come. When thoughts go – let them go. If you find yourself involved in a stream of thoughts, let go of your involvement with them. Keep letting go of involvement. Remain uninvolved. Just let go. Whatever happens – let it be as it is.

6. If you feel good – do not hold on to those positive thoughts. If you feel bad – do not reject those negative thoughts. Especially important: if you feel nothing in particular – do not drift into numbness and lack of presence.

7. Completely disconnect your self from this delusional world. As this is a 6 dimensional projection of the real thing if only 99.99% of the world knew.

I do this while driving. I can't figure out why all the other cars are always honking and swerving. I'm traveling in the 6th dimension, they shouldn't fear me coming into their lane in the normal dimensions.

I don't loosen my belt though. Tends to allow the holster to slide my pants down. That always breaks my Chi.

A malady that affects those of us with acquired seasoning (not the herb type).
Once one significantly passes mid-century, the tilting of ones' head causes intelligence to fall from the ears onto the ground, never to be regained until ( ) is all that is left (not direction or politics)

Back