Birthday flight for my nephew

maddog52

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
maddog52
I took my nephew for flight as a present for his tenth birthday. I gave him a choice of of the FK 9, Sky Arrow or FK 12 Comet. He chose the Comet. Smart boy!! We took off and did some Lazy eights over Lake Allatoona, saw the collapsed railroad bridge and indian fish traps in the Etowah river. Saw the Etowah Indian mounds and a flight of buzzards soaring close by. I let him fly and he did a great job. He was actually making the aircraft do what he wanted it to do with just a little instruction. Said he wanted to learn to fly. I think I had as much fun as he did. A great fly day!

Attachments

• 100_2292.JPG
    100_2292.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 35
  • 100_2294.JPG
    100_2294.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 33
  • 100_2299.JPG
    100_2299.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 33
  • 100_2300.JPG
    100_2300.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Seriously cool.

Keep that boy interested! Find a few fly in breakfasts and take him to them. Either fly or drive, but keep that fire going!

Ooh. You've got an FK12 to fly.

Alan will be along any minute now to grill you with questions. We almost had to get him a drool cup at Oshkosh. :)

Heck, I think it looks cool too. Just want to see it get an engine that's ok for inverted flight...

Nevertheless, it looks like a ton of fun.

Ooh. You've got an FK12 to fly.

Alan will be along any minute now to grill you with questions. We almost had to get him a drool cup at Oshkosh. :)

Heck, I think it looks cool too. Just want to see it get an engine that's ok for inverted flight...

Nevertheless, it looks like a ton of fun.

This is the one that was at Oshkosh. We've got two inbound in December to be fitted with the AIO-233. We're working with Renegade to develop the installation. They are the launch customers for the 233. It ought to be a blast. We plan to debut them at Sun N Fun.

I took my nephew for flight as a present for his tenth birthday. I gave him a choice of of the FK 9, Sky Arrow or FK 12 Comet. He chose the Comet. Smart boy!! We took off and did some Lazy eights over Lake Allatoona, saw the collapsed railroad bridge and indian fish traps in the Etowah river. Saw the Etowah Indian mounds and a flight of buzzards soaring close by. I let him fly and he did a great job. He was actually making the aircraft do what he wanted it to do with just a little instruction. Said he wanted to learn to fly. I think I had as much fun as he did. A great fly day!

nice...

Back