Bird strike schmird strike

Nope. Yours just takes you to top headlines, and when I clicked on it.....blank, other than the verizon title and stuff.

Weird, now it is the same. Hmmmmmm.

Jackasses are as jackasses do. That's what momma used to say.

I learned about this from an email- guy's a friend of my Little Brother from college.

EmailExchange said:
"(Name Omitted) called her dad and his business partner was driving it (I do not think he was supposed to) and yes, it is his car. I hope he has insurance!"

Ha, thats hilarious. Bird Distract

So... he's claiming the bird made him do something stupid (grope on the floor for his phone while driving, probably not slowly). Still smells like stupid to me. The pelican is probably smarter. :frown2:

Birds are evil. They are capable of powerful mind control. My entire life for example, has been turned upside down by the inexplicable desire to fly like a bird. You wouldn't believe what it's cost me in time, money, and trouble. I drop my cell phone a lot too. Whenever that happens there is usually some birds around. Next time you drop your phone see for yourself. BIRDS! I don't know why they do it but there is no question they do it.

The sad thing is his insurance will probably pay out under threat of lawsuit, and we'll all wind up picking up the tab.

The sad thing is his insurance will probably pay out under threat of lawsuit, and we'll all wind up picking up the tab.

Not so fast my buckeye friend. My guess is they are going to get the black box out of the car. Yes they have them. and download all the data and see if the guy was driving 300 mph or look for any other reason to deny. But otherwise they may be obligated under the contract.

Just proves that having money does not equal having brains. The guy is a moron.

Back