Big @$$ weather

TangoWhiskey

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
3Green
Tops to FL720?! Wow. Hope all this stuff clears out before folks head to the FlyBQ!!

attachment.php

Diana, hunker down... again! That line trailing off of it is forming a solid squall from Peoria into the TX panhandle--will be giving us weather tonight and tomorrow, too, in the DFW area.

Attachments

• ScreenShot019.jpg
    ScreenShot019.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 183
Last edited:
Diana, hunker down... again! That line trailing off of it is forming a solid squall from Peoria into the TX panhandle--will be giving us weather tonight and tomorrow, too, in the DFW area.
I was just in the closet d/t tornado warnings Wednesday night. :( Been watching the squall line the past few hours. Looks like tornado warnings for Wichita now. Hope Tony got out already.

It's going to be another interesting evening here in Missouri (Misery).

Sometimes it is nice to live very much north of town.

Just occasional drizzle here (so far.)

A Chicago police canine unit dog ran away the other day when the thunder scared him. I haven't heard if they found him yet.

Attachments

• LOT19_thumb_t.jpg
    LOT19_thumb_t.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 16
It was a heckofadumper. Lots of the outlying towns and roads are flooded.

FL 72? Heck, that's DARK out there....and I thought the tropopause ended at ~50K.... :)

It was a heckofadumper. Lots of the outlying towns and roads are flooded.

FL 72? Heck, that's DARK out there....and I thought the tropopause ended at ~50K.... :)
Yeah. I was gonna say it hit Bruce and Grant and Leslie. I didn't get a drop.

They said on the evening TV yesterday news that at that point, before most of the squall came through, some western burb had gotten 9 inches of rain. :yikes:

They said on the evening TV yesterday news that at that point, before most of the squall came through, some western burb had gotten 9 inches of rain. :yikes:
Did DEEP TUNNEL work?

Remember, Grant, Leslie and Kent are in Philly this weekend!

i drove through some major rain on my way from wichita to kansas city on friday. that was at about 5:30 pm. my flight was delayed somewhere in the neighborhood of 3 hrs because the inbound flights couldn't get out. the planes for the 4 PM and the 6:30PM (my flight) Atlanta outbounds both showed up at about 9PM after major diversions (one to chicago and the other to Garden City, KS) to get around the storms. Since I missed my connection by about 2 hrs i had a nice uncomfortable 4 hr nap in the terminal at Atlanta before catching a flight to PHilly for the FLYBQ

Back