BFR Tailwheel Question...

No, I don't.
If I can't, I shouldn't be giving training in that airplane. Which is why I won't give that sort of training in TW airplanes until I get my TW proficiency up to a much higher level.

If Barb and I come east next summer we can fix that for you..

Yeah, like Fairmont. :D :D

Or Minneapolis. If I get a ride in the Fairchild you can park it in my hangar and I'll put the Baron outside. Heck, you can park in my hangar even if I don't get a ride.:)

Or Minneapolis. If I get a ride in the Fairchild you can park it in my hangar and I'll put the Baron outside. Heck, you can park in my hangar even if I don't get a ride.:)

If you end up within 300 miles of DBQ I will come visit:D

It would be a really fun trip, but I must convince Mrs Check book, that she wants to see the G-kids. in Md. and do it in the F-24. some pretty big hurdles.

It would be a really fun trip, but I must convince Mrs Check book, that she wants to see the G-kids. in Md. and do it in the F-24. some pretty big hurdles.

Ok I'll up the ante. How much gas does the F-24 hold?

I'll be in Boise in July -- not that far east of NUW.
WoW! that close, will you be on your way to your convention?

We might / could work up a plan if weather permits.

Last edited:
WoW! that close, will you be on your way to your convention?
Probably on the way back from the AYA meet at Red Deer (near Calgary AB Canada) -- visiting our ex-sister-in-law out there after the convention.
We might / could work up a plan if weather permits.
We'll keep it in mind as the time as the time approaches.

If you end up within 300 miles of DBQ I will come visit:D

Tom, now you can kill two birds with one stone by stopping in Lincoln to see all of us (and give us rides). It just so happens that Lincoln is 286.6 NM from DBQ. :D

Tom, now you can kill two birds with one stone by stopping in Lincoln to see all of us (and give us rides). It just so happens that Lincoln is 286.6 NM from DBQ. :D

Yeah, but FCM is only 188 nm from DBQ!

And KFRM is even closer: 178.8 NM! No pesky class B to deal with, either!

Works for me. I've been thinking of paying you a visit there one of these days anyway. Now if we can just get Tom headed this way...

Back