Beware the Kraken!!!

Capt.Crash'n'Burn

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
Capt.Crash'n'Burn
Seriously people, if you haven't tried this rum yet, try it you won't be disappointed.

07575_1098_general.jpg

Nice sculpture you got there!

TRY THE RUM!!!
TRY THE RUM!!!
TRY THE RUM!!! :D

Wow, you'd almost think you were a paid shill for them or something! :)

I saw it in the grocery store a few weeks back and thought it looked interesting, but didn't get any. What's special about it?

Wow, you'd almost think you were a paid shill for them or something! :)

I saw it in the grocery store a few weeks back and thought it looked interesting, but didn't get any. What's special about it?

Well, for starters, it's 94 proof so it packs a punch. Second, it has a very tasty blend of spices that give it a unique and smooth flavor. It goes down so easy that you don't realize the high alcohol content.

Well, for starters, it's 94 proof so it packs a punch. Second, it has a very tasty blend of spices that give it a unique and smooth flavor. It goes down so easy that you don't realize the high alcohol content.

I'll have to pick that stuff up.

If you're looking for a high octane hit with a unique, intriguing taste, pick up a bottle of "Green Chartreuse". It's not easy to find -- it's made by Benedictine Monks in France -- and it sure ain't cheap, but it's worth every penny... :thumbsup:

It's 110 proof.

I need high alcohol content like I need a hole in the head these days.

Those days of grain punch parties are long, long since past....

Why would anyone want high alcohol content? My dream drink would be a perfect mojito w no alcohol. That way I could drink 5 of them.

I just picked up a bottle today. It's a little too much punch in the face to drink on the rocks, but it is very good with some Ginger Ale. Good find.

I just picked up a bottle today. It's a little too much punch in the face to drink on the rocks, but it is very good with some Ginger Ale. Good find.

I mixed it with a little Hansen's Mandarin Lime but Ginger Ale is a good call too.

Glad you like it.

For those of you who haven't tried it, I think it's still on sale at Albertson's. :cornut:

I mixed it with a little Hansen's Mandarin Lime but Ginger Ale is a good call too.

Glad you like it.

For those of you who haven't tried it, I think it's still on sale at Albertson's. :cornut:
I picked up a bottle at Jewel (aka Albertson's). Note bad with GA or Coke Zero..

Back