Best Crew Room EVER!

Captain

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
First Officer
IMG_20130604_101049.jpg

Know where this is? First to guess right gets a prize. Bonus points, give the name of the field you'd use on the CTAF.

It's JKA, Jack Edwards.
Guess you're looking for Gulf Shores as well :)
Excellent weekend get away.

Last edited:
Jeez never realized that place was there, now I know where to go to waste a day away :D

Hour flight, couples hours at the beach, hour or two there and an hour flight home. Sounds pretty darn good :D

One of the crew cars they loan out is a minivan that has adverts on it for "the crab shack" or something like that. It always feels funny driving it to LuLu's or another one of the many seafood restaurants.

Great bunch of folks there.

:confused:Just curious, are you in Lexington tonight...saw an avanti arrive from JKA. Looks like there was a little weather to dodge on the way.

:confused:Just curious, are you in Lexington tonight...saw an avanti arrive from JKA. Looks like there was a little weather to dodge on the way.

Nope. I flew the peeps down yesterday from LEX. Today I'd imagine it was the same folks going back on a different flight.

Captain, I forgot to ask you, where you at LEX on 4/18? There were 3 of your planes on the ramp when I landed, but, by the time I got my pax on their way, all the crews had either left or gone to eat.

Captain, I forgot to ask you, where you at LEX on 4/18? There were 3 of your planes on the ramp when I landed, but, by the time I got my pax on their way, all the crews had either left or gone to eat.

Nope, wasn't there.

Back