Best choice for multiple cameras?

BobThePilot

Ejection Handle Pulled
Display Name

Display name:
Bob
What is the best way to set up let's say four cameras and be able to resume or pause recording easily? Is there a way to control them all from a single device?

Not bad not only is he going to film the act,but he is also going to control the cameras. Must be using the blue pill . How many things can he do at the same time? I wonder.

Without knowing more about what you are planning...I'll just start here...
Is this in an airplane?

What is the best way to set up let's say four cameras and be able to resume or pause recording easily?

http://gopro.com/camera-accessories/wi-fi-bacpac-remote-combo

Is there a way to control them all from a single device?

http://gopro.com/software-app/gopro-app

I am not sure of the app capability...you might want to look further into that...

The single remote above is pretty cool...you could set up a "panel" to control each camera and that could give you stop/start control over individual devices...I would think you might just let them all record and edit in post...

If you are wanting to a do multi-camera shoot...have remote zoom, focus, and aiming this might be very limited and kludgy...

Tell me more...

Last edited:
Any opinions on the Garmin VIRB cameras?

Whatever you do get all of the same. I know everyone flies with cameras but generic warning about Kodak Courage. Cameras change behavior, you can't change it back so be aware of it. Run them all at once flying and running multiple cameras is asking for it. Not saying don't do it, try not to die is all.

The plan would be to turn them all on or off simultaneously.

I am disappointed by the lack of respect shown to me in some of the other replies! :rolleyes2: Some of you really need to broaden your minds and try to look beyond your own (possibly humdrum) existences.

The plan would be to turn them all on or off simultaneously.

I am disappointed by the lack of respect shown to me in some of the other replies! :rolleyes2: Some of you really need to broaden your minds and try to look beyond your own (possibly humdrum) existences.

You may be able to tune all four camera to the same remote...

One Drift Ghost remote can control any number of nearby Drift cameras.

Back