drgwentzel

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Kobra
Hello flyers,

I have a Bendix King KT76C Transponder for auction on eBay

http://tinyurl.com/ylczysj

Starting price is $199.00. It works great. I am only selling it because I bought a Garmin 330.

Gene Wentzel - '71 Cessna Cardinal RG - N8207G

Gene, is it a plug & play replacement for a straight 76?

Hello flyers,

I have a Bendix King KT76C Transponder for auction on eBay

http://tinyurl.com/ylczysj

Starting price is $199.00. It works great. I am only selling it because I bought a Garmin 330.

Gene Wentzel - '71 Cessna Cardinal RG - N8207G

Dunno. Thought maybe it had come up in a conversation with the shop. I think my old 76 is starting to go south, and will need an interim unit before the next big money transfer from my pocket to the avionics guy.

:rolleyes: Hmmm...I would think so...how would I know for sure?

Gene

Gene, is it a plug & play replacement for a straight 76?

I'm pretty certain it is NOT tray compatible with the "straight 76". I remember looking at that very issue several years ago and ended up replacing my KT76 with a GTX327 and IIRC part of the decision was the requirement for a new tray to use a 76c.

Thx. Wish it would work.

I'm pretty certain it is NOT tray compatible with the "straight 76". I remember looking at that very issue several years ago and ended up replacing my KT76 with a GTX327 and IIRC part of the decision was the requirement for a new tray to use a 76c.

Ebay knows about all the scammers. You shouldn't have used your Nigerian account.

What is going on with this auction? I had bid and now it says that bidding has ended with zero bids?

All of the bids were canceled, not just mine. Plus the auction was closed. That all requires the intervention of the person selling.

Sounds like a "no reserve" auction with the seller not getting the price they were looking for.

Then he was probably using his Nigerian account.

All of the bids were canceled, not just mine. Plus the auction was closed. That all requires the intervention of the person selling.

Back