Battlefield 2 Anyone

OtisAir

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
OtisAir
Just discovered this game and really enjoy it. Anyone else play? I fly primary transport helo's in it but it's all fun!

Just discovered this game and really enjoy it. Anyone else play? I fly primary transport helo's in it but it's all fun!

I used to play it a good bit. I was primarily aviation, enjoyed the attack helicopters the best. With my Saitek flight controls, I could fly just about anything through the pipes under Kubra Dam. Fun times :D

If the ability still exists, back when we played, our group's 'commander' would scour the map for enemy snipers and drop humvees on them. :rofl:

Haven't tried that one, but I've been flying on WarBirds for years. Got myself a nice little simpit built for it. There are usually about 60-70 people online at any given time. Not as healthy as playing 18 holes, but a lot more fun.

I love bf2. If you have the patience and desire for a bit more "realism" then u might want to try the project reality mod.

If that something I can download? Thanks!
First of all there's a ton of mods for BF2 besides regular BF2 (vanilla BF2 or vBF2). The greatest thing they did was make it easy to mod all the madness of changing the game's prog files like we used to in the past.

Anyway, Project Reality is at http://www.realitymod.com/

btw, if u try it, please read the manual.

I have a fiancee and a job....

LOL.

Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it), I don't play video games anymore.

But I used to play the hell out of America's Army. Great, free game.

I used to play it a good bit. I was primarily aviation, enjoyed the attack helicopters the best. With my Saitek flight controls, I could fly just about anything through the pipes under Kubra Dam. Fun times :D

If the ability still exists, back when we played, our group's 'commander' would scour the map for enemy snipers and drop humvees on them. :rofl:

Heh, cartillery is the best.

This Project Reality is excellent, cept I've been blowed up about 511 times. :)

Back