Barnstormers is Back Up!

FlyingElvii

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
flyingElvii
Now I have something to do in the little free time I have!

I was going through a Barnstormers withdraw. I know I should use this opportunity to kick the habit, but I won't. My girlfriend asked me why I'm looking at planes for sale when I just bought one...I think the look on my face told her not to ask again. Lol

Barnstormers is the worst looking website created since websites were created. Doesn't stop me from looking at planes on it, but boy is it a painful site to look at.

Barnstormers is the worst looking website created since websites were created. Doesn't stop me from looking at planes on it, but boy is it a painful site to look at.

Beat me to it!

I have been secretly hoping this 'outage' was to publish the redesigned site. Maybe it will be next year's Christmas gift? Nah, I think the management of BarnStormers knows we hate their design so much that we visit the site 2-3/week. ;)

Yea, I agree, I had not been to it before these posts complaining about it being down. Or, maybe I had and just was so put off that I never made it past the landing page. Too bad really, they have some good content. I wasted about 40 minutes on there last night.

You have to use the wayback machine to see many that bad.

FINALLY ! My withdraws were getting serious ... agree it's a hard site to surf , but you see things you might not be looking for that way . Also , while it was down I found aircraftdealers.com site . Eased the pangs a little ....

Back